StreSERT Services Limited – We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Job code: FO-6
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Computer Network Administration (85%)
• Determine what the organization needs in a network and computer system before it is set up.
• Install all network hardware and software and make needed upgrades and repairs.
• Collect data to evaluate the networks or system’s performance and help make the system work better and faster.
• Add users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network.
• Train users on proper use of hardware and software.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
• Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
• Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel, to make purchases.
• Maintain logs related to network functions as well as maintenance and repair records.
• Analyze and provide timely solutions to computer and network connectivity issues.
• Configure and maintain all network devices and servers.
• Provide technical assistance, support, and training for end users.
• Develop, document, and implement data backup and disaster recovery procedures.
• Develop and implement IT policies and procedures.
• Ensure adequate network security and protection on all computer and network devices.
• Design and implement efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
• Manage and retrieve data from T&A machines
• Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
2. Social Media (15%)
• Implementation of brand initiatives and strategies online, across the company.
• Work with the media team during live programmes and events.
• Coordinate and implement social media marketing communication projects, with responsibilities that include social media advertising and creating brand awareness online.
• Responsible for website management with regular content updates in line with various marketing campaigns of the company.
• Manage social media pages (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc..) including fan page building, daily monitoring, posting, and content development.
• Stay on top of current search engine news trends SEO practices and emerging items of interest.
• Prepare status reports on social media efforts and success rates.
• Assist with equipment (e.g., teleprompter) during digital video recording sessions.
• Any their duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification, etc.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
• Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
• Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
• Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Broad knowledge of all digital marketing channels
• Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to [email protected]