Enaro Energy is a startup Mini-Grid company that is currently developing a fully commercial, pilot mini-grid project in Nigeria with the intent to scale up and rapidly install several mini-grids across the country. It is a technology agnostic, distributed energy service provider that uses a variety of renewable and fossil fuel primary energy sources to provide competitively priced, predictable and reliable electrical power to small businesses and households across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting for the role of an IT Associate who will responsible for installing, operating and maintaining a suite of computer systems, applications and networks that underpin our ability to render a high-quality service to our customers.
- A successful IT Associate must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
- The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance with minimal interruption to work processes
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- End to end project life cycle management for deploying new applications and upgrades
- Training users on applications to ensure maximum value is secured from their use
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Procurement and inventory management of computer and network equipment
- Carry out dependent and independent Research on improving business operations/processes
- BSc / BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2 years+proven experience as a software developer or software engineer
- Knowledge of the MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Nodejs) & MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Nodejs) technology stack
- Knowledgeable on the use of Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, Heroku etc.)
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL and development in Oracle databases.
- Complete understanding of application development life cycle.
- Programming skills and knowledge of coding languages will be an added advantage
- Experience working with source control systems like VSS and TFS
- Experience with databases and object-relational mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Proficiency in SQL development mainly on Microsoft SQL database platform.
- N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 7th December, 2021.