AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
The Bank has an exceptional group of very strong international shareholders committed to the task of improving access to financial services in the country. These shareholders are Access Microfinance Holding AG of Germany, KfW – the German Development Bank, the African Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Together, they have an established record of setting up and managing microfinance banks across the African and Asian continents in such countries as Nigeria, Tanzania, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan,Georgia and Brazil.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Functional Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Enhance opportunities by identifying new software/service to be developed
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements
- Facilitate change and configuration management
- Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other reports
- Deliver functional training sessions as well as user trainings (prepare materials)
- Take part in the support service in the post-go-live phase.
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation
- Document requirements, create functional specifications
- Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications
- Perform research of solutions to meet the business needs or process optimization
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ previous hands-on experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in functional Analysis and/or Business Process Management experience working in an Agile/scrum context.
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Organizational, presentation, interpersonal and managerial skills
- Self-starter, self-managed, and able to work under stress to meet deadlines
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach.
- Analytical and investigation skills as well as Ability to understand the bigger picture
- Elicitation and comprehension skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please ensure that you indicate the job title as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 19th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter