Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits’. This is as true as it was in 1998, when we started out as a wholesaler in Nigeria. SPAR Park n Shop which operates in the hypermarket and supermarket retail format is today present across 3 cities of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
In the year 2014, Artee Group launch its first shopping mall in Port Harcourt. Riding on the success of Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group is presently working on 3 shopping mall projects across Nigeria. With the launch of Dollarstore in Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group recently added another value format to its retail brand portfolio. Expanding its presence across the consumption space, Artee joined hands with Landmark Group of Dubai to launch Babyshop, Lifestyle and Splash store brands to cater to fashion and lifestyle requirements of Nigerians. Artee Group’s retail network touches the lives of millions of Nigerians. The cornerstone of our philosophy is listening, adapting, and delivering exceptional value to our customers, investors and shareholders. What sets us apart at Artee Group is a strong and dynamic culture of entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Hardware Engineer
- Installation of PC hardware
- Check and maintain computer hardware such as mouses and keyboards
- Install, configure and manage software and their functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks
- Troubleshoot to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Maintain records / logs of repairs and fixes
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Assist in and plan training, development and education for new software and hardware
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as an IT Technician
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Hands-on experience with diverse computer systems and networks
- In-depth knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Problem solver and attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of email
Application Deadline 10th March, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter