RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 6 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Hardware Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Provide support and development of server environment, telephony and networking infrastructure,
- Maintenance and repair of computer hardware systems (Systems and printers).
- Installation of CCTV cameras
- Carry out maintenance of the company’s computing equipment and data network equipment where applicable.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Should possess sound skills in troubleshooting, problem solving, planning, directing and coordinating.
- Manage systems or software implementations and/or upgrades to ensure smooth deployment of new hardware and software.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Having digital marketing/other IT skills will be an added advantage
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Should have over 3 years’ experience in similar roles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.