The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full Time
- Troubleshooting and maintaining wireless, ethernet network systems and provide rapid solutions.
- Install and administer servers, laptops and PCs including operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Providing technical/user support across the company
- Repairing and replacing IT equipment as necessary
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Resolving network issues.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software
- Assessment of system (laptops, desktops, servers etc.) performance and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in planning, administration, and execution of projects, processes, issue resolution, and procedures.
- Supporting and testing the roll-out of new technologies, applications and/or features
- University / HND graduate
- 1 – 4 years of experience in a related role
- Must have worked in QSR like Chicken Republic, Mega Chicken etc.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to multitask and priorities.
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria and does not agree with the terms and condition need not apply.