Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Maintain the LAN and Cloud infrastructure
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Manage all applications
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of cloud computing
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, ERP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st May, 2021.