Damien Foundation (DFB) is a non-profit humanitarian medical organization affiliated with Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) and is supporting the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti, Edo and Lagos States. As the Sub Recipient (SR) to LSMOH TB project under Global Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the responsibility of implementing Active TB case finding programme across the 20 Local Government Areas in the State.
In order to strengthen the implementation of the Global Fund TB Grant program in Lagos State, we are seeking a qualified person to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Employment Type: Contract
Duties and Responsibility
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Managing Staff official email addresses.
- Monitor the functioning of software applications
- Prepare and update system/software documentation and reports
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Server/Software Administration
- Restricting access to unauthorized sites, downloads and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Perform training as when needed on custom softwares
- Updating systems where necessary.
- Delivering IT reports.
- General administrative support.
Educational / Experience Requirements and Skills
- Applicants must possess a B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or any other related field
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in relevant capacity.
- Experience/ knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring.
- Experience/ knowledge of Microsoft Office suites/applications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th November, 2022.