Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway. Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Specialist
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Specialist will help to solve technical problems.
- He/She will be responsible for installing and upgrading system components, setting up software for employees, resolving IT and hardware issues and assisting in network administration.
The main tasks will include:
- Consulting with clients and departments to estimate and resolve IT issues
- Administering data and network security for departments including system firewalls, antivirus, group policy and email security Installing, configuring and monitoring wireless network systems
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Creating, analyzing, reporting, converting and transferring data through systems using application software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Perform other IT or Systems related task assigned by the management.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or in related field. Along with in depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems, Microsoft or Cisco certification.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting, creative and technical problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- Proven experience as an IT Specialist.
- Proficiency in the working of servers, networks, computers and peripherals
- Extensive knowledge of system security and procedures for protecting the organization’s data from intrusion or corruption
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages
- Advanced knowledge about hardware and software configuration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.