Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Job Reference: IK / 2021 / 04 / 001
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Sector: IT & Telecoms
Job Role: Customer Support
Employment Type: Full Time
Contact Person: Head of IT
- When you become a Team Member at Tim Hortons you truly join a team. Perhaps it will be your first job, maybe you are working while you study, or you are building a career within Tim Hortons. No matter what your career goal, we will be here to support and encourage you along the way. Your path is just beginning
- Restaurant Location: 1060 Hanwell Road, Fredericton NB, E3C 1A4Availability: Must be available for shifts (2a-12p and 12p-8p) Monday-Sunday, 32-40 hours/week offeredJob Status: Full Time, Permanent (Not suitable for Students) Number of Vacancies: 1Pay Rate: $12.70/hour (including shift premium)Position Description:As a production team member, your top priority is guest satisfaction. You take pride in producing quality finished bakery or menu items that our guests come to enjoy and love.
- You support a clean environment through regular clean up; maintain a neat and professional appearance in accordance to our company policy, minimize food waste and maintain freshness of products.
- Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.Our Bakers produce the bakery items for our restaurants, as well as preparing other hot and cold food products for the sandwich unit.
- You will be deeply immersed in training to learn about our operations standards, food safety, health and safety, cleaning and sanitizing, and guest service. Part of this position will include maintaining our restaurant’s cleanliness.
- You assist in serving guests where necessary and respond to special guest requests in a friendly manner. You follow Tim Hortons standards and guidelines when preparing products for our guests as well as follow all operating guidelines for each piece of equipment.
Experience and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
N50,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply