We are a subsidiary of Shepherdhill Group; servicing the security and protection needs of businesses and individuals. We pride ourselves in building a reputation that substantially outstrips our competitors with a vision to position the brand (Shepherdhill Security) as the most prominent name in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Processing of Company’s receipts, sales invoices and payments from customers and suppliers.
- Ensuring payments are valid, correctly classified and supported by appropriate source documents.
- Ensuring accounting procedures for payments and requisitions are effectively and fully implemented.
- Tracking of payments and receipts from customers/clients.
- Monthly computation and remittance of VAT and PAYE.
- Must be familiar with use of accounting packages, peach tree and quick books preferable.
- Monthly preparation of Invoices, Quotations and credit memos.
- Monthly preparation of report on Revenue from total invoice amount and Company’s growth based on the personnel strength.
- Monthly report on Company’s expenses.
- Handling and Reporting on petty cash disbursement and reimbursement.
- Preparation of monthly payroll and report on salaries and wages, and total statutory deductions.
- Reporting of variance analysis in monthly reports including payroll and invoices.
Desirable Criteria and Qualification
- The ideal candidate should be a Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA, or equivalent), with minimum qualification of a B.Sc. in Accounting
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Preparation of timely financial statements
- Filing of reports to statutory bodies
- Knowledge of Statutory returns and reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Words
- Financial planning, budgeting, and reporting
- Financial analysis and interpretation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 9th March, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.