We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- We are looking for a responsible driver for the CEO. He is to convey him to work and other intended places as instructed.
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the CEO.
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records
- Good conversational skills are very essential.
- Ability to take responsibility for all issues concerning his work
- Eligible candidate must be a Lagos resident.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Professionalism should dependably be proficient in his work.
- Must be watchful and Safety conscious
- A personal driver must be an expert driver and properly licensed to drive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th March, 2019.