We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer – Female
Functionally reports to: Head, Human Resources & Administration
Administratively reports to: Head, Human Resources & Administration
- Ensure the safety and security of the office premises
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call the relevant authorities in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited objects/articles into restricted areas.
- Warn persons of rule violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Maintain a register for company items moved out of the premises, after ensuring proper documentation and authorization
Key Performance Indicators:
- Security of lives and property
- Minimal distraction during business hours.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Secondary School Certificate
- 1-2 years in a similar role.
- Public safety & security Skills
- Communication Skills
- Active listening skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th April, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter