We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack PHP Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Engineering
- We are looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, an expert understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Develop, implement and maintain object oriented backend applications with PHP, MySQL.
- Produce and launch of sites.
- Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation.
- Analyze processes in order to provide solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years professional PHP software development experience
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience with version control repositories (GIT) is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP frameworks such as Laravel etc.
- Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites.
- Experience in dealing with large scale web site that receive millions of visits per day.
- Strong knowledge with dealing large system including logging and reporting.
- Zend experience will be considered an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: This position is only for residents living around or close to Apapa
Application Deadline 30th October, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter