We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Second Engineer
Req I D: Req-1482
Job type: Permanent/Full time
- Understudy the 1st Engineer.
- Be responsible for the supervision of the Engineering Department Staff and for the allocation of responsibility with regard to maintenance and operating duties.
- Have understanding and comply with all relevant sections of the companies policies and management system.
- Be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all machinery and equipment for which the Engineering Department has responsibility
Minimum Marine Qualification & Experience
The Senior or sole Engine Room (ECR) Watchkeeper should have:
- Second Engineer – III/3 or III/2, OOW – III/1 – STCW95
- An adequate knowledge and experience with the relevant class of vessel in accordance with Section 5 of the IMCA document, “The training and experience of key DP personnel”.
Additional Training Requirements:
- As per Marine Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0013)
- Marine Equipment, Marine Operations, Engineering Degree, Ships Engineer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Preference would be given to those who can work both legally in Nigeria & UK
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter