We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks which includes providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, managing our company’s general administrative activities, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Minimum of an OND, additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
Minimum Required Experience:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated soft copy of CV to: [email protected] for prior accreditation using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.