We are recruiting currently to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back-End Developer
- We are looking for a Back-End developer who will take a key role on our software team. The Back-End developer must be knowledgeable in all stages of software development.
- We are looking for a driven and dedicated engineer with experience working with multiple teams and communicating with executive level staff.
- You will be required to build and maintain web and mobile applications that will deliver a competitive edge to the organization.
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI test to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- 2+ years proven work experience in a back-end development role
- Software development experience in financial industry is an added advantage
- B.Sc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial etc
- Excellent communication skill – both technical and non-technical
- Ability to manage diverse and unpredictable workload
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Back-End Developer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th August, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter