Job Title: Business Development Admin Officer
Location: Lagos Island
- Short, medium and long-term development plans
- Actively market the services of the Company at all times
- Represent the Company in a positive light at all times
- Implement and deploy Company management systems in the Business Development Department
- Work to ensure cohesion and effective communication between the Company Departments
- Ensure that Business Development procedures and policies are adhered to throughout the Company
- Train personnel in the Company that require it
- Meet with the Head of Business Development on a regular basis to discuss progress and plans for the Department
- Carry out administrative duties within the department
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development (BD)
- Implement the Company electronic management system for the Business Development Department
- Develop a specific Business Development Plan with the BD team, which includes details on:
- Relevant and Target Markets
- Relevant and Target Companies
- Relevant and Target Projects/Companies
- Relevant and Target Stakeholders
- Projected Revenues and Profits from Targets
- Marketing strategy and Tendering strategy
- Key threats and opportunities in the market
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities and other relevant disciplines;
- 3 years within Business Development/Administrative unit with a fast-paced business environment delivering successful support services.
- Ability to form successful relationships, working with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work flexibly and under own initiative to achieve objectives;
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contractors and others while carrying out their duties;
- Reliable to maintain high levels of service and confidentiality;
- Motivated to effectively work on own initiative.
- Verbal and written communication skill;
- Good negotiation skill;
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite and ERP systems;
- Knowledge of administration best practices;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power-point etc.)
- Sound organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and react at short notice;
- Ability to ensure that the highest standards of quality and customer care are achieved;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the title of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2019.
Note: The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018.