Job Title: Hajj & Umrah Travel Business Manager
Job Ref: HUTBM
Location: Lagos Island
Reports To: MD/CEO
- Hajj & Umrah Travel Business Manager who will be responsible for the overall Operations and the general growth of the Travel Agency.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the agency while maintaining clients. Sell to and follow-up with clients while developing business strategies to increase profitability.
- Manage and train the travel agency staff effectively allowing for increased sales and engagement. Maintain operational efficiencies and the overall management of the Travel Agency.
Operations & Marketing:
- Design operational plan for the company
- Understand the company’s market share objectives for each customer and resolve strategies to increase wallet shares of the customer’s businesses with us
- Manage existing clients; ensure 100% customer retention and improved turnaround/response time
- Generate enough income to defray all Agencies’ expenses
- Prepares Weekly and Monthly Marketing Call Plan
- Monthly Operations & Marketing Report
- Drive growth of clientele base by Selling travel products and tour packages
- Drive the company’s marketing policy and activities; sign-on of new customers to the company
- Source products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer issues and complaints
- Develop strong and enduring personal relationship with decision makers of existing clients and potential clients with the specific purpose of identifying business opportunities, resolving issues and managing crisis
- Ensure high standard of customer experience always
- Develop strategies to achieve visibility for the Company
- Ensure that company’s procedures, guidelines and standards are followed in the areas of: customer service, ticketing, attendance, accuracy of work, invoicing etc. for employees
- Recruit the best hands for the Agency as at when required
- Constantly motivating the sales team to hit their targets and ensure company profitability;
- Meet regularly with sales team to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work
- Communicate with sales consultants and providing encouragement, help and advice
- Prepare monthly activity reports – Sales and Financial performance
- Appraise all staff apart from Director of Umrah & Hajj Operations and the MD’s driver/personal staff
- Deal with disciplinary matters and customer complaint
- Follow up on debtors. Supervise the recovery unit and pursue all the outstanding payments due to the Companies
- Prepare Annual budgets with the MD/CEO
- Implementation of the budgets
- Keeping Agency’s records and accounting
- Monitor and ensure prompt invoicing of executed jobs
- Liaise with Bank account officers to ensure smooth operations with the banks
- Follow up on loan repayments to avoid default
- Facilities/ equipment management
- Maintain client data base
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences (BSc/HND)
- Must have at least 6 – 7 years cognate experience in a reputable travel and tour organization in the same capacity as this role
- Usage of relevant ticketing software’s e.g. Amadeus, Sabre, itravel etc
The remuneration is negotiable based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘HUTBM’ as subject of mail
Application Deadline 15th September, 2018.
Note: Experienced candidates will be invited for interviews.