The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
- CIPM is recruiting for the position of Head, Human Resources. Reporting to the Registrar/CEO, you will champion the Institute’s culture and core values through the development and delivery of people management strategies that supports the institute in the achievement of its strategic aims and objectives
People and Culture:
- Create a culture which empowers staff, promotes accountability and gives the autonomy to deliver internal and external objectives
- Set the direction and strategy for the HR function to deliver excellent HR services to the Institute
- Provide highly visible, strategic leadership to promote a culture of progressive excellence throughout the Institute, to be an exemplar, and promoting an employer of choice reputation
- Influencing and delivering the business strategy and responding to the associated people challenges
- Prepare and implement the annual HR plan of the institute
- Identify, design and implement strategic HR projects as and when required
- Manage the process of recruitment and selection of staff and ensure proper onboarding
- Ensure effective design of employee terms and conditions of service, people management policies and procedures, welfare conditions, etc.
People and Resource Management:
- Set strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance return on investment and enhance the profile of the Institute.
- Review operating results and service standards of all Departments
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communications
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management and other Social Sciences. Membership of CIPM
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization/Institution
We are an engaging organization with awesome colleagues, challenging work and inspiring projects. We value our employees and the role comes with an attractive compensation, benefits and a great work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th June, 2019.