Job Title: Legal Assistant
- The Legal Assistant will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the law firm, including carrying out administrative services, providing support to the legal team, etc.
- The ideal candidate for this position must be self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, capable of working under pressure, must possess strong work ethic, exceptional problem solving skills and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace.
- Enhances attorney effectiveness by providing information-management support; representing the attorney to clients and others.
Skills and Qualifications
- Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Supply Management, Telephone Skills, MS Office Experience – General, PC Proficiency, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships, Ability to take direction and work independently with little or no supervision.
- 2+ years’ working experience as a legal assistant OR alternatively, a degree in any law related course.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th November 2018
Note: All interested applicants should be residents of Lagos and the subject of the mail should indicate the job position (Legal Assistant).
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter