Ibrahim, Ibrahim & Co. – A reputable law firm in Lagos, is currently seeking a qualified applicant to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- The Legal Assistant will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the law firm, including carrying out administrative services, providing support to the legal team, etc.
- The ideal candidate for this position must be self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, capable of working under pressure, must possess strong work ethic, exceptional problem solving skills and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace.
- Enhances attorney effectiveness by providing information-management support; representing the attorney to clients and others.
Skills and Qualifications
- Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Supply Management, Telephone Skills, MS Office Experience – General, PC Proficiency, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships, Ability to take direction and work independently with little or no supervision.
- 2+ years’ working experience as a legal assistant/legal secretary OR alternatively, a degree in any law related course.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2018.
- All interested applicants should be residents of Lagos and the subject of the mail should indicate the job position (Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary).
- This is not a position for lawyers. Lawyers should not apply.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter