With three dedicated offices in Warri, Lagos and Abuja, we are differentiated by our geographical reach, independence and the quality of our legal services. We draw on our unique knowledge of the Nigerian business environment and in-depth understanding of the socio-political climate to advise clients on a wide range of legal issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Counsel
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Law / Legal
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company
- Reviewing advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements
- Providing training to the company on legal topics.
- Negotiating, writing and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the company
- Offering counsel on a variety of legal issues
- Court appearances
- Drafting of legal processes
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Strong negotiating skills with both legal and financial/commercial issues
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization’s legal department and across all businesses
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Must have 2.1 in Law degree from a recognized university and 2.1 from Nigeria Law School.
- An MBA is an advantage
- Must have 5+ years of experience gained in large law firm and/or in-house with major firm
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter