Job Title: Training Manager
- Our client, is in need of a Training Manager
- The candidate will be reporting to the Chief Human Resource Manager.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology and establish training relationship with external trainers / suppliers / training organization as applicable
- Establish affiliations with related government agencies both home and abroad e.g. NITAD, Universities etc.
- Ensure a training report/tracker and efficient feedback mechanism for management and the board
- Responsible for the asset and facility management of the training centers. Ensuring that the centers run at an optimal efficiency level.
- Define, develop and implement operational manual and training workshops that meet world – class benchmarks for the business and ensure periodic review as defined
- Identify industry trend and update of the business operational processes and procedures in line with best practice
- Liaise with other managers i.e. Business Control and process managers, Internal Auditor, Restaurant Managers, Area Managers, Regional Operations Manager etc and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the Company policies, processes and procedures system is functioning properly
- Develop, communicate and manage periodic training newsletter, calendars and brochures that attract the right participants / companies to ensure value added activities at the centre.
- Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps of employees in the business brands, franchisee and other external companies.
- Develop, refine and secure the buy-in of management, operators and all partners into an effective learning and development strategy and employee development plan. Such strategy/plan shall cover and be adapted to all markets/locations in which the company operates, and they shall also ensure they are coordinated, monitored and reported to ensure they deliver a quantifiable difference to the workforce.
- Promote, develop and implement effective result orientation, learning and feedback mechanisms to provide input for the continuous development of the company’s people management strategy and employee development plan.
- Building strong relationships with all the company divisions, franchisee and external companies, establish clear accountabilities and create value adding business opportunities.
- Ensure a learning system in place that assures every participant the desired proficiency level in the QSR business
- Develop leadership and management workshops that emphasize entrepreneurial spirit, empowerment and corporate governance.
- Manage the development, implementation and regular review of a comprehensive; relevant and up to date framework of training policies and procedures which are in line with best practices, meet the needs of the business, adequately customized to all markets/locations the company operates in and that enables the company to manage its employees/participants in a consistent and fair manner.
Key Performance Indicators
Training Budget & Cost:
- Company training expenditure (% utilized)
- Average training costs per employee (%)
- ITF approvals and re-imbursement
- Number of courses offered per annum (%)
- Number of courses implemented. (%)
- % of staff trained in each period
- % of staff health, safety and hygiene trained
- Av. number of training hours per employee (%)
- Employee satisfaction with training (%)
- ROI of training (%)
- % of employees trained
- KPI’s that measure improved employee performance
- Employees trained Vs employees employed
- Minimum of University Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in FMCG/QSR Training role
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Proactive self-starter
- Logical Mind
- Creative Imagination
- Ability to work with all levels of management, build partnerships and teams
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th September, 2018.