Amazing Property Nigeria – It is our commitment to ensure a professional and enjoyable new property buying and selling experience for you. We are Amazing Property Nigeria, the best realty company domiciled in Lagos Nigeria, and operates within Nigeria. We do real estate, investment property management and development, project management, commercial and residential leasing services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field of study.
- Three years experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Job Title: Leasing Agent
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants to help secure rental agreement
- Establish rental rates by researching local markets and calculating costs to ensure fair and accurate pricing
- Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promotional materials to help secure quick rentals of all properties
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of customers in order to match those needs to a property
- Confirm rental application data and personal references to ensure accuracy
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close the deal
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years work experience.
- Hold current Real Estate License or work to attain one
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Publisher
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Job Title: Canvasser Officer
- Memorize and recite sales scripts and statements prepared and provided by the employer
- Go door-to-door to introduce the employer’s offers to potential and existing customers and make cold calls to follow-up, make pitches and process orders
- Demonstrate a vast knowledge of the product, service or policies being canvassed to convince people to buy the proposals
- Get information, such as contact details and signatures, from potential leads and clients for follow-up
- Confidently answer questions and rebuff excuses to meet objectives
- Recruit, train, onboard and mentor new Canvassers
- Attend industry events and exhibitions including fairs, rallies and shows
- Consistently meet daily and weekly quotas for client information and signature acquisition
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills including eloquence, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Sales experience, including the ability to learn about multiple products and sell without being aggressive
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel extensively
- Ability to work within a team and independently based on employer requirements
- Good time management skills to fulfill quotas within a specific period
- Must have physical stamina to stand and walk for long periods, meeting and talking to people
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to send their applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th December, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter