We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive and Business Development Officer
- Minimum qualification of a Second Class Degree in Logistics, Marketing & related courses.
- Good educational background
- Passionate about transportation and Logistics.
- Articulate and excellent communication skills
- Complaint & conflict management
- Client focus.
- Information management
- Learning & self development
- Result oriented /strategy thinker.
- Ability to understand ,interpret.
- Able to deliver your task effectively.
- Excellent oral & written communications skills.
- Professional relationships with customer/clients.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interaction on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating serves and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross – platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features features.
- Meeting both technical & consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Designing & developing APIs.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as python,ruby ,Java ,PHP and network
Job Title: Business Research & Strategy Analyst
As part of the B&EI team, the Business Research& Strategy Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting research on the industry and market opportunities, performing deep dive research and analysis and providing impactful deliverables that include expert insights and business implications
- Perform in-depth industry research on critical areas for future growth
- Create presentations for multiple stakeholders including executives, board members, and strategic business development resources.
- Assist business development and executive management in preparing variety of document and presentations including business reports, proposals and presentations in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ensures the completion of prospect-oriented due diligence and competitive analyses for new business pursuits including research, analytics, data mining, and data collection.
- Assist with project management tasks (scheduling and coordination of activities)
- Support periodic strategic planning process as well as ad-hoc strategic projects as new business opportunities arise.
- BA.,B.Sc, MSc or MBA and minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel, financial literacy and a keen interest in adopting innovative technology
- Ability to work successfully in a service-oriented, matrixed environment
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational and team-management skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; ability to translate complex solutions and strategies into easily understandable and compelling content
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain professional demeanor at all times
- High level of energy, creativity and orientation towards value-add results
- Self-starter willing to work in an entrepreneurial, demanding, and fast-paced environment.
Job Title: Investment & Consulting Analyst
- As a Investment & Consulting Analyst you will be an integral part of Our teams that identify, shape, and execute high-value business engagements and Transactions to respond to the business challenges of our clients.
Key Job Details
- Investment Analysis & Corporate Finance: Ability to generate ideas and opportunities for raising funds for the business, Day-to-day execution of transactions (preparation, valuation, documentation and closing), prospects and pitches targeting potential financing partners and Managing High level engagement with potential financers and financing partners
- Strategic Business Planning: The Consultant is expected to lead the process of developing business plans for clients, unlock value opportunities in their sectors. An end-to-end understanding of how businesses create value is very important in achieving this responsibility
- Financial Forecasts / Modelling: The Consultant is also expected to lead a team that develops financial models for business planning and investment appraisals to help engender better management decision making. The Consultant has to have a robust understanding of quantitative models for business finance
- Research and Analysis: With research being a very integral part of the Consulting work process, the Consultant is also expected to lead their analysts in the development of industry intelligence and the smart adaptation of this intelligence to help solve clients problems and take advantage of value opportunities
- Initiatives Management: The Consultant will regularly have the responsibility of driving the implementation of initiatives within the firm.These initiatives are critical to the achievement of the organisation objectives and the Consultant has to have experience in managing initiatives in similar organisations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 3 years relevant experience
- Ideally experience in Investment Banking or Management consulting
- Strong analytical skills and creativity: ability to analyze a problem, ask relevant questions, think out of the box
- Numerical skills: being at ease with figures and concepts, including modeling, correlation analysis, etc
- Structure and methodology
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter