eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- The Digital marketer is needed to help maintain an online presence for the company by marketing and engaging our products/services through our social media platforms.
- S/he will do the following:
- Develop email marketing campaigns directed at the different segments of our client base;
- Plan and execute all web, search engine optimization and display advertising campaigns;
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); Liaise and build relationships with media/digital advertising agencies;
- Carry out research on trends in digital marketing and make recommendations for strategic growth;
- Support content development.
- Qualification: Educated to at least degree level.
- Experience: At least one year experience in digital marketing. Experience of commercial activities in a technology or health setting would be advantageous but not a requirement.
- Skills: Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels, Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices, hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics etc.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Assistant
- We are seeking to hire a Sales and Marketing Assistant who will be responsible for promoting the organization’s products and services.
- You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans and meeting planned goals. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
- Educated to at least OND / Degree level
- Experience: At least a year experience in sales and marketing. Experience of commercial activities in a technology or health setting would be advantageous but not a requirement.
Job Title: Frontend Developer / Web Developer Intern
- Focus will be on Vue js and CSS.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related filed is required
- At least 6 months experience in front end development.
Job Title: Database Management Assistant
- The Database Management Assistant will support the use, configuration and customization of DHIS2 systems and any other DHIS2 related assignment.
- He/she will prepare and update training materials and deliver trainings on DHIS2.
- He/she will also provide support in data analysis and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/information systems.
- Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required in Information Management Technology, Computer Science / Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or degree with sufficient data concepts preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 6 months to 1 year required.
- Skills: Very strong knowledge of Excel, PostgreSQL, Database Principles and Healthcare.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.