Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: ITIL Service Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Innovative approaches to the analysis of information and generation of useful information from it.
- The Service Management Manager will also be a critical resource in the duty roster, not only to help identify and implement improvements in the Incident Response process, but act as a a duty manager and on-call at times based on a defined schedule to support service disruptions and degradation.
- As the Service Management Manager, the individual will be responsible for ensuring the current ITIL processes are properly implemented by working with existing process owners to provide guidance and insight into process expectations and provide constructive and actionable feedback.
- Identify improvement areas in the project delivery cycle and implement lessons learnt following project closure
- Ensure adherence to and alignment with change management process
- Conduct post implementation reviews for all products and services, maintaining an updated tracker for all identified issues while ensuring prompt resolution within agreed SLAs
- Evaluate, prioritize multiple clients’ needs internal and external of the business.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to all stakeholders
- Uses and applies service management and ITIL principles, theories, and concepts to manage and provide solutions to more complex and multi-dimensional problems.
- Well-versed with working with outsourced service desk and application support teams to leverage and develop processes to continuously identify opportunities to drive processes to L1 and L2 support activities
- Ability to manage and coordinate day-to-day service management operations and work closely with various stakeholders to ensure issues are addressed in timely fashion & in accordance to user expectations
- First Degree in any relevant field
- Practitioner Certificate in ITIL – IT Service Transition or equivalent certification (MUST)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in area of specialization with experience working with people
- Banking Service Management experience (MUST)
- Experience in a medium organization
- Experience IT Service Support and Delivery Experience
- Experience in governance of enterprise information systems
- Project management Experience
- Experience working with a range of service
- Provides Understanding of service delivery and service support environments.
Job Title: Flexcube Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time
- This role is responsible for developing core banking requirements for use in an Oracle FLEXCUBE environment.
- The primary responsibility is to understand business needs and convert them to written IT requirements for development, testing, and implementation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of banking environment to bridge business requirements and IT solutions.
- Know capabilities and functionalities of an Oracle FLEXCUBE solution
- Extract detailed, pertinent, and relevant information from business users, and know when the complete financial requirements have been gathered.
- Identify data requirements to support desired functional requirements. Provide high level design for integrating and utilizing data.
- Create Test Scripts for use in system and UAT testing
- Understand dependencies between requirements and determine if they impact the sequence of development and implementation.
- First Degree or Master’s in Computer Science or Engineering field
- 5 years experience in working with a Banking Organisation
- 10+ years of extensive experience as a business analyst with focus on process improvement, data quality, and systems life cycle methodologies
- 5+ years in the banking industry with good understanding of banking business practices
- Implementation of, or extensive use of, Oracle FLEXCUBE application
- Ability to design integration of financial data from multiple data sources
- Requirements development and requirements traceability techniques; design of test cases
- Excellent communication skills; polished customer service and organizational skills; technical aptitude with a demonstrated appreciation for customer and client.
- At least 5-8 years experience in working with flexcube application
Important to have:
- Have experience and knowledge in commercial lending or commercial loans in banks. understanding the functions such as guarantee, commitment, credit approval, and syndication loan are very important
- Understand regulatory reporting in banks
- Know FlexCube UBS.
Job Title: Sales Support and Document Management Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client is looking to hire a document management specialist who would be responsible for the control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of organizational documents such as policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the document management plan and update it, as needed.
- Manage organizational documentation through the document life cycle.
- Maintain organizational documents and the document management system.
- Identify and investigate the need for documents of various types.
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and are functional.
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents.
- Help develop and enforce documentation design, review, and storage guidelines.
- With the IT security manager, assign/approve user privileges.
- Plan and conduct meetings and presentations related to document management.
- Filling and archiving of sales reports from sales staff
- Track and review sales performance of sales staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in the above job role.
- Master’s Degree is desirable.
- Excellent Interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to connect with customers, clients, and co-workers.
- Strong personal drive and commitment to achievement.
- Possess superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Demonstrate good sound judgment
- Effective Oral/Written Communication, Adaptability, Initiative, and Customer Service skills.
- Must have extensive document management experience from a law firm, banking institution as an operations person or in any after sales environment where documentation is essential
- Residing in Lagos and close to the island axis Lekki and its environs
Job Title: Sales and Relationship Manager – Female
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Relationship Manager will be responsible for maintaining and deepening existing business relationships.
- As an everyday field-based employee, he/she is equally expected to perform a daily field function known and referred to as prospecting, whereby he/she speaks to a specified minimum number of people (in the course of the daily duty of visiting customers) and obtain the names and contact details of those interested in our products for a further follow up by the Marketing Group.
- Many times, the interest in our other products may come from existing customers under our management. It is equally possible that existing customers may want more volume of what they already have with us.
- The relationship manager shall engage in new business acquisition and closing sales.
- This individual is equally expected to manage all field related after-sales process life cycles through design, implementation, optimization, redesign and renewal to ensure high quality and accuracy of work and the promotion of a total stakeholder quality approach to work.
- Additionally, he/she will be responsible for the coordination, reports and organization of Marketing meetings including taking all minutes of discussion and ensuring implementation of all resolutions at the Marketing meetings.
- Lastly, the Relationship Manager shall be responsible for writing of all proposals and shall keep records and tracks of every proposal including regular contacts with the prospects until prospect becomes a client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute detailed field program
- Ensure every client is contacted at least once a month via phone, visit, email etc.
- Ensure every client is visited and seen at least once every quarter
- Ensure renewal notices are sent to clients in a timely manner
- Facilitate timely, consistent and proactive support for the provision and prompt delivery of policy documents, receipts and other customer related documents.
- Maintenance of good relationships with clients.
Functional Competencies Needed For the Position
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships
- Organize and prioritize field work schedules to meet different needs and deadlines
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts thereby focusing on core process performance, strategic objectives and customer satisfaction
- Measure the cross-functional efforts
- Recognize opportunities for process innovation by researching best practices and promoting better and more effective ways of doing things
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Information Technology and apply such to daily work / Maintain information and databases
- Prepare timely inputs and reports
- Must possess analytical and logical thinking processes with the ability to apply pragmatic solutions within regulatory / organization laid down boundaries
- Must within a short period of time demonstrate full understanding:
- Of the main processes and methods of work regarding the position
- Of the organizational policies and procedures relating to the position and apply them consistently in work tasks
- Constantly strive to keep job knowledge up to date through self directed study and other means of learning.
- First Degree (Minimum 2:2)
- Master’s Degree (an advantage).
- 4 years of relevant after Sales and support service experience in:
- Professional Services Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service and Relationship Management
- Must be a female
- Ability to speak Igbo language is an added advantage
- Candidates who live on the island is an added advantage.
Core Competencies & Skills Needed for the Job
- Must demonstrate
- Proper ethics and integrity
- Excellent Dress Sense
- Excellent human relations.
- Corporate behavior, knowledge and sound judgment
- Desire for self-development
- Qualities of a team leader and promote / facilitate team work
- Ability to create synergies and sense of ownership at work
- Conflict management skills
- Informed and transparent decision-making skills
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel etc.)
- Fluency in English (any other foreign language will be an advantage)
- Promote learning and knowledge management Share knowledge.
Deadline: 5th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter