Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FFTH – OSP Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Installation of FTTH Home internet services in residential/business premises.
- Experience in field survey, fibre laying plan, ducting, trenching, blowing fiber, Splicing of Fiber.
- Experience in fibre optic tools: OTDR, Optical Power meter, Optical Laser source and testing etc.
- Expertise in handling multi-vendor equipment for hardware installation and troubleshooting.
- Audit of outsourced work to meet applicable technical and operational quality standards.
- Conduct routine checks of all tools to ensure safety and accuracy of measurement
- Experience in providing Technical support for planning of fiber allocation, duct design (PVC) & Route design
- Acceptance testing of optical, civil, outdoor network.
- Responsible for FTTx network construction in the defined boundary within project timeline.
- Technical auditing and overseeing the contractor for the flawless construction of fibre infrastructure
- Responsible for route analysis of underground fibre construction.
- Responsible to attending the customer complains.
- Responsible to manage fibre splicing and approve installed fibre as par as build plan and test results.
- Responsible to comply with Health & Safety standards.
- Responsible for maintenances and Up-keep all records of underground fibers infrastructure, fibre splicing plan, passive splitter terminations and access equipment.
- Responsible for service restoration during emergency conditions.
Qualifications / Experience
- Graduate / Diploma in Electronics & Communications or equivalent.
- Understanding in GPON fiber optic network and service deployment.
- Understanding in active FTTH equipment (OLT, ONT) and Passive FTTH splitter.
- Certification in Fiber Technology is an added advantage. Knowledge of VLAN and IP’s and IP network structure.
- Good knowledge of Design & Implementation process in FTTX.
- Knowledge of fault and performance management process.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (MS word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
- In depth understanding of outside plant, cable sizing, cable record etc.
- Experience: 1 – 3 Years.
- Good negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent execution, organizing and people skills
- Strong commitment to quality and performance.
Job Title: Enterprise Support Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide end-to-end support for Enterprise services in terms of implementation, day-to-day operations and, monitoring and reporting.
- Maintain faster Response time to meet SLA.
- Responsible for preventive & corrective measures to meet network target KPIs.
- Responsible for fault and performance management of network.
- Escalate with other network teams to resolve customer related issues within SLA.
- Coordinate with different departments to ensure timely support & solution to enterprise customers.
- Provides analysis and root cause diagnosis for customer related issue for corrective maintenance.
- Graduate / Diploma in Electronics & Communication or equivalent.
- CCNA Certification.
- Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge on Cisco network switches and routers.
- Work experience in ISP / Telecom Domain is an add-on
- In depth knowledge of switching & routing protocols, IP sub-netting, VLAN, VPN, VRRP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, STP, Q-in-Q.
- Working knowledge of Cisco switching and routing equipment, SD-WAN, WTTH, FTTH, Point-to
- Point & Point-to-multipoint Radio setup.
- Knowledge of Network monitoring tools such as PRTG, OP Manager.
Job Title: Company Legal Manager
- We require the service of a Legal Manager to serve as an in house counsel and handle all complex legal matters.
- The preferred candidate must have an experience in similar industry and ensure the legality of commercial transactions and advise the company on legal rights and duties.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Provide active business partnering and day to day support on a wide range of business initiatives and matters to the various businesses of the Company.
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
- A Law graduate (LL.M) from a reputed university with good academic credentials
- Proven comparable 10 to15 years of law experience in commercial services
- Good Hold on legal norms & clause updates
- Proven background on corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing, zoning laws)
- An excellent negotiation and communications skill, with the ability to articulate complex issues both in spoken and written English.
- Willingness to Travel, as a part of job role occasionally
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Computer skills.
- Maximum age is 40 years.
Job Title: NOC Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role will primarily focus on monitoring, assisting with incident resolution, and ensure high availability of our infrastructure and Network Elements
Core Requirements and Responsibilities
- Proactive monitoring of availability and performance of Network elements, infrastructure and data center using existing tools.
- Act as a First Point of Contact for incidents, escalations and business impacting technology issues.
- Respond and perform first level triage of incidents within defined SLAs and work with teams towards resolution.
- Assist in performing root cause analysis and root cause fixes.
- Escalate to other teams, management, vendors or service providers for unresolved incidents based on defined processes or instructions from the management team.
- Send out regular communication on the status of incidents.
- Document incident details and troubleshooting steps followed along with timelines.
- Work with problem manager to track problem resolutions to ensure the incident did not recur.
- Perform other tasks defined by the management team.
- Willing to in a 24×7 Work environment on shift system Knowledge,
Required Qualification/ Work Experience
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor degree in Electronics/ Communications/Computer Science
- Work Experience: 1- 3 years’ experience in telecom NOC.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to understand technical terms.
- Ability to perform high-level troubleshooting of infrastructure and application issues.
- Working knowledge on Huawei M2000, U2000 is preferable. KEY WORDS NOC Engineer U2000 M2000 Network monitoring Escalations
Job Title: Supervisor, Production (Pharmacist)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Production Head
Duties and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- C-GMP to be followed in production manufacturing area.
- Equipment setting, operation & preventive maintenance. Maintain equipment cleanness.
- Allocation of manpower at all works station.
- To put all record and manufacturing area update & online documentation on daily basis
- Co-relation of daily production report of equipment’s, daily output analysis and performance on monthly basis.
- To train Operators, and contract man power
- Optimum utilization of equipment and control various breakdown, hazardous waste at manufacturing stage.
- Shift wise Volume Delivery in Mio at manufacturing stage.
- To update ERP entries, FG reports & monthly closure in ERP system,
- To give BMR requisition to Q.A and completed BMR review before submission.
- To Co-ordinate with other department and handling of shift works in manufacturing department.
- To give dispensing plan to warehouse department.
- Calibration of equipment/instrument as per the define frequency
- To maintain area cleanness and status labelling practices and all time audit readiness.
- All statutory compliances adhered to FDA, Internal, CQA, Regulatory, EHS, and Audits etc.
- Audit exposure – National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) & other regulatory agencies. Adhere to other compliance related to CQA, EHS and internal.
- Exposure of IPQC instruments calibration & verification.
- Rejection monitoring and action plan, online rejection completion.
- Co-ordinate to engg for timely rectification of maintenance issues.
- Change parts and spare management.
- QMS activities – exposure of SOP writing, change control & deviation.
- RM/PM availability check from warehouse & to give dispensing plan to warehouse.
Requirements / Qualification
- B.Pharm, M.Pharma
- 5-7 years Experience.
- Languages Known: English, Nigeria local language
- Age (desirable): Below 30-32 years.
Job Specific Skills:
- Computer Literacy, Aware with ERP system, Knowledge of regulatory guidelines, Problem Solving, Team work, People Management,
Deadline: 30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter