Tijmaf Innovation Services is a business management firm, majorly into ICT Education, Installation and Consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
- Studying the company’s products and their benefits for users
- Developing effective marketing strategies and plans
- Working with design, acquisition and other teams to promote products
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing or similar field
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
Job Title: Communication Officer
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders and business partners.
- Work closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities.
- Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
Job Title: Network Administrator
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their details to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th December, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter