CreditRegistry Nigeria, officially registered and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc., is Nigeria’s preferred credit bureau. Our company, in strategic technical partnership with CreditRegistry Corporation USA (“CRUSA”), has laid the foundation for fraud-proof, large-scale consumer and small business credit in Nigeria. CreditRegistry pioneered the world’s first integration of advanced biometric technology into a credit bureau system. Our services and robust solutions help members to efficiently manage the entire credit cycle to grow revenue and reduce risk. Selected as one of Africa’s top 20 most innovative companies by Financial Technology Magazine and awarded the Product Leadership Award for credit reporting and risk management enterprise software by Frost & Sullivan, our passion is to help our customers succeed!
The Company was incorporated on January 3, 2003, as CR Services Limited and, in January 2007, admitted new shareholders and became a public liability company following a successful private placement. Trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database of over 40 million records (Individuals and Businesses), our members include 100% of the commercial banks, mortgage banks, microfinance banks, merchant banks, finance companies, development finance institutions, telecom operators, courier companies and other service providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Post Sales Executive
- We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Business Development Executive to identify potential customers and business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional with proven expertise in seeking new business opportunities by identifying the right contacts in new industries, developing and maintaining relationships with potential customers.
- Experience in developing leads through surveys and marketing campaigns would be essential for this role.
- You would be required to possess strong communication skills and to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers. We need a motivated and results-driven professional that enjoys working in a team environment!
- Proactively discover & research new industry opportunities; statistically prove market demand for products/ services and develop business value propositions.
- Support the team in defining a go-to-market strategy and adapt the business model to develop unique selling points
- Submit frequent progress reports regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads, and regulatory compliance to superiors
- Identify and qualify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services to management
- Uncover market challenges that will prevent product adoption and suggest solutions
- Qualify leads from market research and surveys
- Measure results of marketing campaigns; ensure results generate sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails to create pipeline opportunities
- Create presentations for the company that will empower sales efforts
- Propose product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients andSales Executives
- Present competitive analysis and market intelligence
- Report research and sales results (weekly/monthly/quarterly) utilizing CRM and dashboard tools
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and develop pricing/business models
- Perform other duties as directed by the Chief Executive Officer and supervising manager.
Application Deadline 5th June, 2021.
Job Title: Content Writer and Social Media Strategist
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Develop content and post-bi-monthly blog articles
- Develop monthly social media content calendar
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- Provide first-line support to customers
- Drive credit report usage in line with revenue targets
- Initiate and proffer ways to drive customer endearment to our products and services
- Identify and propose new product and new feature requests raised by customers
- Identify and nurture new market opportunities
- Drive promotional/marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the PSG team to ensure technical issues are resolved within the shortest possible time
- Identify and recommend user training opportunities
- Obtain competitive and market intelligence information on new trends, techniques, and practices
- Administer periodic customer surveys
- Perform other duties as directed by the Head, Sales & Business Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply