Summitech Computing Limited – We are a digital team that provides cutting edge technical solutions, made up of some of the brightest minds in Nigeria who have worked on some of the most bleeding edge tech products in Nigeria.
Our team is a group of young, ambitious and talented geeks who love programming & design, and who are committed to one mission: becoming the most badass version of ourselves possible. The kind of badasses that can deliver your project and meet all your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Intern
Location: Ikeja / Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems
- Troubleshoot issues with equipment like printers, computers and servers
- Configure CPU, memory and disk partitions
- Support staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems and resolve issues
- Perform daily backup operations, ensure all required file system and data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created and media is recycled and sent off as necessary
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Maintain data environment and monitor equipment
- Run software updates backups when requested
- Participate in the development of new desktops, servers or applications
- Research hosting options and report pricing and system options to supervisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 0-1 year of experience as an IT Support staff or in a related field.
Job Title: Social Design Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Social Design Executive will work remotely
- Executing Social Media plans.
- Managing social media campaigns.
- Creating monthly content calendars.
- Illustrating design samples of size, type size and style for all the Company’s Social Media platforms.
- Effectively manage the company’s social media interactions across all platforms.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about branding and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.