Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Training and Development Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liaising with existing staff to clarify job descriptions and related expectations.
- Studying and contributing to the operations and climate of our company.
- Drafting instructional manuals, onboarding materials, and other relevant documentation.
- Administering regular, detailed needs assessments to identify skills deficits.
- Orienting new hires to their function within the grand scheme, as well as established company norms.
- Addressing skills deficits through tailored in-house training.
- Coordinating external training as the need arises.
- Monitoring staffs’ performance by liaising with line managers and department heads.
- Availing yourself as a sounding board for all employees with the explicit aim of improving their orientation and training.
- Upholding confidentiality, unless legally mandated to do otherwise.
- BSc or BA Degree in Business٫ Psychology or other related area.
ACIPM will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience as a Training & Development in a Manufacturing Company
- Factory experience is required
- High Energy & Enthusiasm
- Proven track record of boosting company growth through training.
- Knowledge of all relevant performance tracking software and indices.
- Thorough understanding of contemporary HR and business procedures.
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs.
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors
- People sensitivity with high emotional quotient
- Strategic and proactive; excellent critical thinking ability
- Female candidates are strongly advised to apply
Application Deadline 26th July, 2021.
Job Title: Senior Accountant Principal Manager – Tax and Compliance
Location: Abuja / Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- First Degree in Law, Economics, Taxation, or related disciplines
- A postgraduate degree or an MBA will be an advantage.
- Relevant and appropriate professional certification (ICAN, CITN, ACCA etc)
- Minimum of 8-12 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Big 4 Tax and regulatory compliance experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling tax dispute
- Experience in in policy design and implementation
- Power sector experience will be an added advantage.
Skill & Competencies:
- Use of ERP and Intranet mailing facility.
- Smart reporting skills, technical skill, corporate behavior, and business thinking.
- Extensive Working Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, and power point
Knowledge and Attitude:
- Knowledge of tax regulations and application
- Strategic thinking and problem solving ability.
- Leadership quality and interpersonal relationship
- Numeric and data analytics
- Team collaboration
- Flexibility, Honesty, independence, and objectivity in judgement, and Courtesy
NGN700,000 / Month.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Based in Abuja but available to work outside Abuja as may be required