Royalsec, a Limited Liability Company, inevitably one of the notable Industrial Security Organizations in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support in the various human resource functions, which includes recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, and employee counseling.
- Participate in the review of the local training needs of the staff, assisting or making appropriate proposals to meet the identified needs of re-profiling and development.
- Developing and ensure that HR policies and procedures are adhered to
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
- Maintaining, keeping and updating staff records for future reference according to policy
- Supervising maintenance of the personnel records in the office, generating attendance reports of all staff, overtime, and leave records.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Undertaking regular salary reviews
- Create, implement effective onboarding plans and prepare staff handbooks
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Overseeing all administrative and human resource matters including the overall operations and functionality of the office.
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. CIPM, PHRI)
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant job experience
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Adept in Technology
- Business presentation and Excellent People management skills.
- Organizational and time-management abilities
- Inventory Control & Resourcefulness
- Strategic Planning
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Anticipates staffing needs.
Job Title: Recruitment/ Vetting Officer
- Working with hiring managers to gain an understanding of role requirements.
- Interpreting and then advising colleagues on employment law.
- Placing job advertisements using various social media platforms.
- Conduct background checks and verifications on all employees
- Developing staffing solutions.
- Review candidates’ documents and applications to ensure they are complete and comply with force policy and procedure.
- Carry out the full range of checks specified in the force’s vetting policy, to ensure that all relevant information is obtained.
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies.
- Advice on sound recommendations and decisions in relation to an individual’s vetting status.
- Continuously develop documents and manages effective security vetting procedures in order to meet the company’s needs.
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews.
- Managing recruitment budgets.
- Liaise with other forces and national agencies on individual cases, requesting and providing information to enable vetting decision-making.
- Provides the strategic and tactical direction for vetting activity within the company, to ensure that the current and future needs of the organization are met.
- Records details on inquiries, comments, complaints and records details of actions taken
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Identify potential vulnerabilities and any matters relating to an applicant’s suitability for vetting clearance which may be a potential threat to security to highlight areas which may require further research and investigation prior to vetting clearance decision being made.
- Conduct further research and investigation into the applicant’s suitability for vetting clearance to further assess any potential vulnerability which might cause potential threats to security.
- Conduct interviews with candidates, where necessary to clarify information, to ensure that vetting decisions are based on an appropriate understanding of that information.
- Carry out risk assessments of information gathered in the context of a vetting application or request, to identify risk mitigation measures and ensure the production of an auditable rationale for vetting decisions.
- Prepare vetting reports to the highest standard, to issue clearance, escalate more contentious cases, or to set out the reasons for refusal together with the relevant evidence in line with national and local guidance.
- Schedules the shortlisted candidates for interviews and create a well-documented interview report
- Maintain full records of vetting activities and decisions made, to ensure that decisions are transparent and open to audit and review.
- Act as the first point of contact for vetting matters in force to provide advice and guidance and to support colleagues in the gathering and interpretation of information, and support the application of local and national guidance
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience, and role.
- Should be able to ride a motorbike and a car
- Minimum of B.Sc / BA or HND in relevant field
- Preferably Male
- Should have a valid means of identity and Driver’s License
- Minimum of 4 years relevant job experience
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the company
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills with the ability to listen to others
- Able to produce concise, accurate reports
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Job Title: Security Patrol Supervisor
- A Prominent Security Firm in the above location needs the services of Security Patrol Supervisors urgently.
- The patrol supervisors are under the direct supervision of a patrol watch commander.
The duties and responsibilities of the patrol supervisors are as follows:
- Ensuring that all patrol personnel is assigned to a patrol area and that they understand their duties and responsibilities.
- Ensuring that patrol personnel remains in their assigned patrol areas.
- Being aware of all applicable departmental instructions, procedures, and policies that affect the proper performance of duty.
- Ensuring the safe and proper operation of all assigned patrol vehicles.
- Acting as a roving patrol, particularly in places or areas frequented by large numbers of personnel or trouble spots.
- Assist the man guards in handling serious incidents. Supervision of patrols ensures the uniform performance of duties in accordance with approved procedures and promotes exemplary appearance and conduct. The patrol supervisor should correct any improper actions of patrol personnel and continually seek to improve policies and procedures with recommendations from field observations.
- Supervisors are held responsible for the accuracy, grammar, and format of reports submitted by their assigned personnel. Good reports can aid in reducing the administrative burden on higher-level supervisory personnel, resulting in cost reductions.
- They take absolute control of various forms, logs, and records used by security personnel.
- Monitoring and directing the activities of the units according to the direction of the watch supervisor.
- Monitoring police radio nets and alarm indicators, ensuring expeditious response of field units.
- Serving as an information source for the patrol units.
- Maintaining the desk journal which is the official record of all patrol radio traffic. It is filed chronologically by date and serves as a backup reference and support for other reports.
- It is imperative that the radio log contains the source, time, and substance of conversation on all routine calls. In cases of serious incidents, an incident complaint report (ICR) will be completed.
- Responding to radio calls and engaging in self-initiated law enforcement activities.
- Extending military courtesies and making quick decisions based on judgment and common sense.
- Ensuring that each trainee receives extensive training in accordance with departmental procedures and policies.
- Keeping abreast of all new and updated changes.
- Must have a minimum of CITY & GUILDS/ NCE/ OND/ HND/ B.Sc, e.t.c.
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience as a Security Patrol Personnel
- Ability to ride Bike
- Must be conversant with Lagos routes
- Ability to interface with Clients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 11th June, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter