At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- As our Sales Officer you will oversees all sales activities in assigned locations to ensure that they run smoothly, efficiently and achieve targets.
- Schedule daily customer appointments and make product presentations.
- Support old customers and build new channels dealers for the business.
- Update customer database with contact details and perform daily tasks based on assigned work plan.
- Working with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Make outbound and inbound calls to sell company products.
- Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors
- Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecast and projections.
- B.Sc or HND in Sales, Marketing or in relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in similar role.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job Title: Vehicle Inspection Officer
Locations: Lagos, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Test vehicle for wear-and-tear damage.
- Prepares reports based on findings from the inspection.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Advise company on the best offer for purchasing inspected vehicles
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Minimum of an HND / BSc qualification
- Proven experience as Auto Mechanic; at least one (1) year experience.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles.
- Must be able to drive both Manual and Automatic Cars
- Must be available to resume immediately.
Deadline: 19th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter