Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure personalized sales of company products to the various customers as well as represent the company’s interest at different levels within his/her territories as may be assigned from time to time.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Detailing of company products to Hcp’s healthcare professionals doctor’s pharmacist, nurses etc.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his/her respective region and territory.
- Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meeting and presentations, Lab Forums, Distributor’s Forum and any other scientific based presentations to all Hcp’s.
- Organising conferences for doctors and other Hcp’s
- Building/developing brand KOL(Key opinion leaders) at all designated territory/region. Ensuring the scientific updating of the kol on recent informations about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts; (Customer’s data base)
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- B.Sc.in Medical, Biological or Natural Science
- 4 years’ experience as a medical sales representative with proven track record.
- Computer Literate.
- Candidate must be based in Lagos.
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide world-class pharmaceutical production process through supervisory supports to key operational manufacturing processes in conformance to WHO GMP principles and other relevant local and international regulatory policies and guidelines.
- All dispensary, mixing and filling production operations and related functions within the factory.
- All professional functions relating to pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and needs for the factory.
- Ensure all functional activities are performed in accordance to company Policies, WHO-GMP and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Partake in the production process to ensure timely delivery of planned products’ quantities to ensure overall business achievement.
- Direct management of manufacturing activities to ensure full compliance to business goals and objectives.
- Control manufacturing resource and asset in order to achieve performance objectives.
- Partake in the management and tracking of cost-saving initiatives
- Adequate coordination to ensure complete compliance of factory to regulatory GMPs and safety requirements.
- Develop skills and competence of subordinate through training program initiatives in order to meet business objectives.
- Contribute to preparation of production budget in relation to finance control management
- Develop manufacturing, packaging and other records to ensure all activities are adequately covered with proper documentation.
- Develop and manage the Standard Operation Procedure system through improved documentation activities to ensure all key manufacturing processes are adequately covered with relevant operational procedures..
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Postgraduate qualification is an added advantage
- Proven knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job position eg: ‘Medical Sales Representative – Lagos’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 4th December, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter