Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Intern. This is a learning experience with the team of passionate, fun and energetic people who save the day for 150 million customers one call at a time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc degree in any field
- 1-2 years experience in Customer Relationship Management will be a plus.
- Ability to speak Hausa is a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skills
- Computer skills including the ability to use spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply