Bloomsford Associates is the top recruitment consulting firm in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- To plan, record, analyse, interpret, maintain financial records of the School and also produce financial reports that will help the School in decision making.
- Assisting the School Senior Accountant with the implementation of financial plans, objectives and strategies to contribute to the effective management of the School.
- Recording, analysing and interpreting financial records.
- Perform various financial accounting functions associated with formulation of financial statements (Annual Return), business report, statutory reports, and other related accounting tasks in order to accurately account for all transactions carried out.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable functions and establishes tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Contribute to the development of the school’s financial management systems.
- OND in Accounting
- Working Experience will be an added advantage (especially in the Education sector).
- Knowledge in the relevant financial accounting regulations, standards policies combined with a demonstrated ability to interpret and apply them.
- Excellent knowledge of computerized accounting systems, spreadsheets and other associated computer software.
- Excellent communication skills including report and letter writing.
Deadline: 15th July, 2021.