Royal Power and Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services, like: Solar grid & Gas; Power solution services: Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accounts Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing customer invoices
- Assist Accounts Executive in inventory reconciliation – Once monthly
- Bank reconciliation for selected bank accounts every 15 days
- Regular checking of expenses against budget with the Accounts Executive before making payment
- Summarize the actuals on a weekly basis for indirect expenses, budget & monthly cash flow
- Local vendors payment, booking of vendors invoices
- Reconciliation of General Ledgers as assigned by the Accounts Executive
- Produce reports as requested.
- Preparation of petty cash and bank payment vouchers and entering them in accounting software
- Checking expenses of local engineers, summarizing them according to order type and posting them in ERP
- Handling all online payments to vendors, engineers and transporters etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th July, 2022.