Junior CCR Operator – Cement
Ref Id: GbokoProduction006
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
Reports To: CCR Officer/ DCS Operator
Direct Reports/ Subordinates: Plant Patrollers, Production Attendants
Job Grade Level: 8
- Responsible for Plant Operation and Process Control of the Kilns, Raw Mills, Cement Mills and Coal Mills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Executing the operation, in the shift, of Vertical Roller Mill (VRM)/ Ball Mills, Kiln auxiliary’s equipment from the Central Control Room (CCR)
- Execute operational initiatives for increasing production and reducing cost of production.
- Co-ordination of autonomous maintenance with the help of shift patrollers to achieve the targeted availability of VRM and kiln for production of raw meal and clinker respectively.
- Trouble Shooting Operational Problems and taking actions to ensure run the equipment in steady trend on continuous basis.
- Achieving optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption and minimizing manpower utilization.
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety Standards in Production Department.
- Ensuring that the quality of the product going out from your department confirm with internal quality specifications.
- Assessing self-development needs and taking action on improvement areas identified.
- Other additional assignments as entrusted by the management.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / HND Chemical Engineering.
- Above 5 years.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Analytical thinking
- Proficiency in Computer Operation and DCS.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
You can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria