Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Credit Analyst
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, including new requests, changed requests, refinancing and annual due diligence
- Keep up to date with the company’s lending protocols
- Reconcile credit files and identify discrepancies and variances
- Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications.
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to managers, especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability to repay
Relevant Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or other business-related fields
- Two to five years of strong quantitative experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Use your Job title and subsidiary as the subject. E.g Junoir Credit Anaylist, MFI
Application Deadline 17th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter