Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Logistics Officer – ATC Issuance / Receive
Job Code: Logistics-Obajana-003
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Logistics
Provide support for the logistics function by managing Dispatch activities to ensure all inbound and outbound trucks weight are accurately captured and documented, with a focus on time, in order to meet up with customers’ demand.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to all registered customer truck drivers that are on Dangote empowerment scheme.
- Track and confirm individual customer truck with new request if previous transaction closed
- Issue loading authority to customer driver based on request and approval only
- Prepare and send an hourly update report as per quantity, region, and cement type issued to drivers.
- Prepare daily at the closing hour and monthly report
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures
- Strict compliance of company policies and procedures
- All customer requests/drivers must be adequately attended on time.
- Monitor and confirm each outstanding Depot loading authority ticket that is not available, request for replenishment receives from Sales admin, update the same on Data base
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Transport Management, Purchasing & Supplies or Business Administration.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project Management applications, etc.
- Sound knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Working knowledge of inventory management terminologies, methodologies and approach
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply