Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Officer (Projects)
Reports to: General Manager, Operations
Job Summary & Purpose
- We are currently sourcing for Key Account Officer (Projects) to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Operations Department.
- The responsibilities of this role include handling the most important client accounts in our organisation, leading point of contact for all key client matters, anticipating clients’ needs, and work to ensure deadlines for clients are met and successfully closed.
- To be successful in this role, you should have solid project management, electrical and mechanical skills and be familiar with the production and manufacturing industry, specifically food and beverage.
- Ultimately, you will deliver our value proposition to our clients, build, and maintain a strong relationship with new and existing clients and gain new business from these clients.
- Customer relationship management and engagement.
- Follow through on customers’ RFQs and ensure deals are successfully closed to generate revenue.
- Develop relationship with customers’ CAPEX/MRO and procurement team
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and companies
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Managing account team assigned to each client.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance.
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client.
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met.
- Expanding relationships with new sales, clients, and territories
- Work closely with our internal Technical Sales Engineers to leverage on the Commercial unit clientele.
- Work closely with the Project Engineers on all tenders and visits to potential clients.
- Develop marketing plans for both existing and potential customers.
- Continuously analyse potential and existing markets in order to identify business opportunities
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and various marketing tools on effective development of business opportunities for the company
- Regularly provide updates on the market competition analysis and share reports with the sales and service department
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximise profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Analysing client data to provide customer relationship management
Education/ Professional Qualifications
- A graduate Degree in Engineering, Management, Business Administration or Social Sciences related courses
- 3 – 5 years of proven work experience, preferably in sales, key account management, B2B marketing, industrial technology, supply chain management and logistics
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices
- Certification in sales, marketing or related field is an added advantage.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to network and build productive relationships based on business principles
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of the design and operations of production
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to deliver quality service always
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving abilities
- Energetic, independent, and self-driven
- Willing to travel locally and internationally.
- MS Office proficiency – Words/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook/Projects
- Proficiency in the use of BRM and CRM software
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Contract management knowledge (legislation & standards)
- Organisation and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected
Application Deadline 25th February, 2022.