Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major Supplier and Designer Architectural Hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree, OND, HND in relevant fields
- Additional training in purchasing and supervisory/managerial techniques needed.
- Two to three years of experience in warehouse operations or an equivalent combination of training and experience necessary.
- Must have knowledge of inventory control methods and procedures, and the ability to apply such knowledge to practical situations.
- Knowledge of safety and security measures, and the ability to apply them in a warehouse situation vital.
- Ability to organize and control inventoried items, both physically and by computer needed
- Must have working knowledge of the proper operation of warehouse equipment.
- Supervises and helps with stocking, storing, labeling, casing, packing, and distributing all materials and supplies.
- Prepare products for shipping purposes.
- Manage documentation associated with shipping processes.
- Manage product inventory and adjust any entries that may need to be regulated.
- Document all actions by handling logs and records and managing information on forms.
- Conduct physical inventories to determine losses and identify stocks for shipment.
- Purchase equipment and supplies to facilitate storage area functions.
- Compile work orders and ensure appropriate compliance.
- Prepare special orders for products not in stock.
- Evaluate materials performances to ensure durability and economy.
- Direct the work of warehouse personnel and oversee all associated activities.
- Evaluate staff performance and manage employee appraisals.
- Assume warehouse operations responsibility in the absence of the manager.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures to direct the operations of the warehouse.
- Investigate and report warehouse operational discrepancies.
- Retrieve outgoing freight on shipping docks and ensure warehouse maintenance.
- Keep track of the company’s vehicle fleet and ensure that regular maintenance is carried out.
- Take company vehicles to perform deliveries in the event of work overload.
- Oversee safe operation and maintenance of forklifts and other equipment.
- Oversees the physical receipt, checking, and storage of delivered materials in the warehouse.
- Prepares clear and concise reports, including inventory documents, annual report audits, etc. Knows how to operate and maintain warehouse equipment.
- Performs inventory of warehouse materials.
- Maintains policies for proper receipt, storage, and distribution of materials.
- Aids warehouse manager in preparing warehouse stock requests for orders, bid tabulations, stocking reports, annual contract agreements, and pre-quotation bid summaries by the department, and purchase orders.
- Recommends and enforces warehouse safety requirements.
- Maintains confidentiality of the information processed.
- Performs some training, and planning and assigning of work, and helps warehouse manager with performance evaluations of warehouse personnel.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Coordinate movement of from the storage areas in the ware house to the point of sale.
- Monitor and assist loading and unloading of merchandise.
Deadline: 30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]