Rosettee Construction is a construction company that has been incorporated for over three (3) Decades, offering productive and seamless services. We are professionals in Civil Engineering, Steel Structure, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering and we are a KIRBY authorized builder in Nigeria. We specialize in delivering to our clients Turn key Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
- Conduct basic calculations using field note data.
- Read, utilize and interpret design drawings and topographic maps.
- Researching legal documents, survey records, and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries.
- Involve in implementing mapping contracts and Indefinite Quality (IQ) surveying.
- Provide vertical and horizontal control maps and government cost estimate for mapping and survey projects.
- Ability to use level instrument and total station effectively
- Study, learn and interpret CAD computer applications.
- Perform as Senior Project Leader for survey at in-house and mapping projects.
- Provide consistent and superior quality documents for survey, design and building projects for all clients in region
- Writing descriptions of property boundaries.
- Degree in Surveying.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Organizational skills.
- A good memory.
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations.
- Logical thinking skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2022.