Leveraging our cross-industry and cross-functional expertise, we partner with clients to advance their businesses by providing solutions that raise performance and serve their long-term objectives through our strategic business units.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Analyst (Intern) / Project Assistant
- We are looking for Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst Intern + Project Assistant to work with our project team.
- Our firm needs a resourceful, passionate, self-driven Business Development Executive (Intern) to support the development and implementation of growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- We’re searching for interns willing to get career relevant work experience and create long term value for the firm.
- First and foremost, we’re looking for potential leaders who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
- We’re looking for talents who are customer-oriented and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
- Support to develop, design and implement business plan strategy.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Handle requests for information and data and prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
- Minute taking, schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Contribute to the work of the organization as appropriate.
About the Role
- To support the Project Manager and Project officers in the delivery of several distinct projects which require an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team.
- The Project Assistant will be required to work with a variety of stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- The ideal candidate will need to assist to deliver effective, highly competent project support and consistently deliver in a fast-paced environment which promotes positive relationships.
- Responsible for assisting the PM with the development of properly formatted specifications/work items and estimates containing all required technical information and project delivery information.
- Will assist the project managers in their key role of working as a liaison among Internal and External stakeholders including clients in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Pure Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science and Management.
- 0-2 year experience.
- Be below 28 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper-division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Tech Savvy with a Passion for IT
- VERIFIABLE Past experience in IT Business Analysis and/or IT Project management is required but not essential.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Visual Content Enthusiast.
- Documentation and Administrative Skills
- Ability to learn new skills fast.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Skills & Personal Competencies:
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages (or similar) – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, Visio.
- Analytical and coherence in thinking
- Working in a high-pressure team
- Report writing Skills
- Ability to priorities workload and adjust to the needs
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy / attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude and Self-motivated.
- Innovative, creative and able to use own initiative.
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and flexible.
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Job Location: Abuja
- The job holder will have responsibility for providing a wide range of proactive technical, and administrative support to the Managing Director’s (MD) Office, including activity planning, documentation, communication and reporting.
- The position is aimed at enhancing the effectiveness and impact of the MD’s role in the execution of policies and programmes of the Company.
- Hence, the candidate will report to the Managing Director (MD) and has primary responsibility for providing strategic, research, technical and operational support to the MD.
- Manage the administration of the MD’s office in order to provide an enabling environment for efficient work flow process.
- Provides professional support to the MD on operational, secretarial and administrative matters.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of projects and importantly, the review of project expectations.
- Maintain a network of contacts relevant to the organization on behalf of the MD and facilitate interaction and communication on relevant matters.
- Review documents and make summary notes to the MD.
- Assist with the preparation of documents for presentation at stakeholder meetings.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents, as well as prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Acts as the contact person for requests for information, requiring knowledge of the leadership and different roles in the organization.
- Participates in corporate meetings and acts as a Secretary to ensure proper documentation of minutes of the meetings.
- Assist the MD in prioritizing and tracking timelines and deliverables, as well as in following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondences as referred by the MD.
- Coordinate to ensure all visitors to the MDs office are properly attended to.
- Work with relevant internal department to provide all travel and protocol arrangements for the MD.
- Perform any other official task as may be assigned by the MD.
- B.Sc. / HND in Applied Sciences, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ relevant post NYSC experience with at least three (1) years’ experience as a Technical Assistant to a Senior Management role.
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English, while being experienced in using MS office suites including CorelDraw and any other design application.
Technical and Behavioural Competences:
- Exceptional skill in MS Word & Excel, CorelDraw, Power Point etc. Knowledge in more than one graphics programme is an advantage.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate excellent oral communication, report writing, interpersonal and office management skills.
- The person must be discreet but creative, decisive, innovative, diligent and able pay attention to details.
- Success in this role also demands high level of confidentiality, integrity and flexibility.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response.
- Must have strong organization skills.
- Active Listening, Memory Retention, Negotiation & Persuasion
- Provide intelligent and concise Feedback.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and cover letter not more than 2 pages to: [email protected] The cover letter should among other things describe you fit to the job role and requirements.
Application Deadline 19th April, 2018.