Fivethree Investment holds and manages securities for investment purposes. We also invest money on behalf our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are Urgently in need of a Field Sales Manager who will lead and motivate the sales team, implement marketing strategies, and ensure sales targets are met.
- Leading a team of sales representatives and coaching them in their respective field
- Liaising with upper management ensuring sales targets are met
- Analysing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information.
- Training sales team on sales techniques, administration and product.
- Ideally a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business areas such as Management, Marketing, or Economics.
- Strong communication skills.
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles.
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Proven sales experience.
- Our busy organization is seeking a highly organized, hardworking and self-motivated Administrative Clerk to keep the office running smoothly.
- Handle office interactions with outside visitors. This includes greeting and directing guests, answering phone inquiries, and handling requests or complaints in a professional manner.
- Keep track of inventory and work with supply vendors to ensure a well-stocked office.
- Maintain files with confidentiality in an easily accessible format.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in basic bookkeeping and tracking of financial transactions.
- Good organization, scheduling and time management skills.
- The Brand Manager is responsible for driving the growth of the brand within an organisation and ensuring all aspects of its marketing and manufacturing match.
- Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain both tangible and intangible.
- Analysing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Minimum Qualification of HND
- Previous experience working as a brand manager ideally within a similar industry.
- You will have hands on commercial experience and be driven and passionate in your approach to marketing.
- Experience of the full marketing mix is essential.
- The ability to influence staff on a 360 basis both up and down the organisation is essential.
- We need a Customer Service Manager who can take charge of our customer service department and foster positive relationships with our clients.
- Oversee our customer service team.
- Manage and train Customer Associates.
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis.
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- Ability to translate your skills to other employees through training and mentoring.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer excellent benefits, a competitive starting salary and paid vacation as well as opportunities for advancement.
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter