Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major Supplier and Designer Architectural Hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
- This role will carry responsibility for the day-to-day management and motivation of the entire operations personnel.
- The development and maintenance of a highly engaged and results focused working environment.
- Continual review of systems, processes and procedures in order to drive efficiencies and performance.
- Ensuring adequate quality and safety checks are in place in-line with Company’s policy and regulatory requirements.
- Analysing market trends, keeping an eye on competition and coming up with new ways to stay ahead in the business.
- Manage relationships with regulatory and other agencies for effective policy compliance.
- Support management team with planning and forecasting date.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering. An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Strategic mindset, strong leadership, motivational, presentation and negotiation skills identifying issues and finding ways to overcome them
- Most be very visible with a professional appearance and highly respected
- Exposure to regulatory requirements essential.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment, and possessing strong analytical, organization, supervisory interpersonal skills.
- An enterprising passion to deliver sustainable result and make a difference in difficult business environments.
Job Title: Project Secretary
- Type correspondence, minutes, procedures, presentations, reports, documents, etc., where terms may be technical or complex; adjust spelling, punctuation and grammar as appropriate, including formatting documents using styles application.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets.
- Prepare graphical material for presentations including slide shows.
- E-mail and diary management.
- Maintenance of project databases where appropriate.
- Combine material from a number of sources in order to produce reports and distribute as required
- Arrange accommodation and facilities for meetings and organise catering/refreshments as required.
- Be central point of contact for all staff and visitors to project.
- Organise travel (UK and overseas), hotel arrangements, itineraries, visas, car hire, etc
- Set up and maintain filing system following corporate standard.
- Set up and maintain project telephone list and group e-mail address
- Organise telephone/PC moves as required.
- Receive incoming mail by post and log all correspondence into project log.
- Organise courier services as required.
- Screen incoming telephone calls; where appropriate answer routine queries and/or refer to alternative source.
- Organise and maintain stationery supplies
- Organise project social events.
Skills / Qualifications
- OND,HND and Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting and other relevant fields.
- Mature, can-do attitude.
- Competent skills in using MS Office packages i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Demonstrate accuracy of work presentation with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work on own initiative, but within a team environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]