Jofad Consulting Limited – Our client, a Financial Institution is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will under the supervision of the Chief Finance Officer will be responsible for maintaining accounting records and documents, preparing management accounts, preparing and monitoring the annual budget, computing and monitoring operating ratios, tax management, general ledger management among others.
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from a recognized academic institution with five (5) years of relevant professional experience;
- Professional certification as a chartered accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Experience in accounting, Nigerian tax, budgeting and financial reporting.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is highly imperative
- Knowledge of accounting systems and procedures, a distinct advantage;
- High level of computer literacy; experience in computerized accounting environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Delivering results
- Managing and sharing knowledge
- Inclusion and respect for diversity
- Integrity and transparency
Job Title: Communications Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create content for newsletters, communications, ad hoc documents, etc.
- Write clear, concise communications materials, for both internal and external audiences (internal announcements and Intranet content press releases, brochures, presentations, web content, advertisement copy) on industry related topics
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company, its products and drive qualified traffic to its Web site or other social media platforms
- Develop content calendars on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis for products.
- Monitor competitive landscape on social media and news.
Experience and Qualification
- A first degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations or English.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- Experience in the Management of websites, newsletters, social media, and realization of merchandising material.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Samples of work portfolio.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English
- Excellent written and oral communications, with good presentation skills.
- Experience in developing and implementing media, advocacy or marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in digital and social network media.
- Graphics Design Skill would strongly be an added advantage.
- Communication – Excellent writer, able to distil complex thoughts and processes into well-articulated ad-copy, for a wide variety of mediums.
- Collaboration – Develops positive relationships with others in order to build consensus, morale and commitment to goals and objectives.
- Innovation – Displays the ability to think outside of the box in order to develop creative and new solutions that meets current and future needs.
- Flexibility – Easily adapts to changing environment and resources.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021.