Start-Rite Schools provides qualitative childcare and education to children. Located in a serene environment of the Apo Legislative Quarters, Gudu District, Start-Rite School boasts of fun and flexible learning spaces. We strongly believe that the only thing a school should be concerned with is student learning. Everything that we do is strategic and deliberate, particularly as it relates to why, what and how students should learn and assessing whether or not students are learning
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Abuja:
Job Title: English Language/Literature Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E10
Job Title: Physics Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E11
Job Title: Chemistry Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E12
Job Title: Biology Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E13
Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E14
Job Title: Computer Studies Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E15
Job Title: Fine Art Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E16
Job Title: Psychology/Guidance Counseling Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E17
Job Title: Physical and Health Education Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E18
Job Title: Music/Drama Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E19
Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E20
General Job Description
- The position will involve teaching students in JSS1 – SSS3 [Year 7-12] and also assisting in the encouragement of extra-curricular activities.
- The applicants must be highly motivated individuals with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in all subject areas.
- Candidates must be hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professionals with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the British National Secondary School Curriculum,
- All candidates are expected to have first Degree preferably in Education and the relevant Teaching subject (B.Sc. Ed/B. Ed./PGCE).
- Candidates with Masters Degrees in Education have an advantage.
- Candidates with teaching experience in an international school environment are preferred.
- All candidates must possess at least 4-5 years cognate working experience.
- Must be IGCSE certified and experienced with such examinations.
- Possess above average writing and oral skills with excellent interpersonal organisational and team skills.
- Candidates must be Computer Literate and possess the ability to use MS Office especially in doing presentations and spreadsheet (excel format).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter quoting the job ref and job title to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 27th March, 2018.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter